Tuesday, January 5, 2016

MC before maternity leave

Actually, Im only planning to take MC a week before my EDD date. But, my gynea this time thought otherwise. She gave me earlier MC that is two weeks before my EDD. I feel quite guilty because of so many work in the office that I planned to finish up.

This time and this will be the last time I get pregnant okay. No more pregnancy. I have enough and I don't have the energy to be pregnant. It takes so much of my self, health, money, time and everything. I thought that three children is just nice and never once thinking of having four (oh but my ideal number of children is always four and now Allah granted it).

I changed gynea from the my favourite Doc Idris in PHKL to Doc Arifah in TMC. Im quite of reluctant because I feel so comfortable with Doc Idris but I cannot simply reject the opportunity of female doctor just around the corner. I hope Doc Arifah will make best decision as what Doc Idris had done previously i mean.. Doc Idris never talked about cesarean and always support my intention to have natural birth as much as possible.

However, at this point of time my baby seemed to be in transverse position which is possible to have Cesarean birth. Huwaa takutnya and how I am going to pay the extra charge? haha that is what I worry the most. But, my normal birth is always not easy either. From the day 1 of pregnancy the thing that I afraid the most is the labor pain and induction process. It is always the same scenario, I would be dilated quite good but suddenly it would stop progressing. Ie: during Fakhri I already dilated 8cm when I arrived at hospital but suddenly it paused and never progressed from night till morning. No progress still even after the doctor broke the water.

I hope this time Allah will ease my delivery. Amin.... Tomorrow is the maternity check up and hoping for the best.


No comments: