Tuesday, February 2, 2016

4th Birth Story

Haha, Not in my slightest thought that I will be having four children. I hate the fact that although I am taking a very careful measure not to get pregnant but I did anyway. And this time, I really felt so depressed and in denial when I knew naturally without having to take test that I was pregnant. I knew it already whenever I did not feel well, and suddenly I did not like coffee, that was it. Afterward, all other symptoms such as morning sickness, rejection towards perfume, cooking, and no appetite will follow suits. And this time, I did not know how I was going to go through the 9 months. Because of this self fulfilling prophecy, yes I did not do well in my pregnancy this time. I lost appetite throughout the 9 months and it was not good at all. I gain almost 20 kg. The only thing that i always feel excited is trip to obgyn appointment. For first 7 months, I met Doc Dharmini from KJMC and I like her so much. As usual I don't have complication but this time Dr said that my amniotic fluid is so much and it worried her. Selalunya masa mengandung memang... opppss nak ambil anak2 dari tadika sekejap.

Ya, mulai bulan ke 2 dan ke 3 maternity leave kami buat keputusan untuk tak hantar anak-anak ke taska. Kesian pulak kan. Jadi, masa aku agak sibuk dan kuranglah masa senggang depan laptop. Tapi takpa, anak-anak buat aku gembira. 

No comments: