Thursday, November 19, 2015

Report card day, dinner and cant wait to fly

I am on half day leave today. I applied for afternoon time but then, today is our department's dinner night and we can leave office early. Thus, I took half day in the morning. Luckily, today is report card day for Faris, and since I rarely in fact I had only went to school for less than five times for all of my three children, I am so glad that I got a chance to go to Faris' school today. The result is honestly frustrating but I do believe he is not doing that bad. I just have to be more consistent in fixing up his schedule. In fact, he improved alot from last time.

Tomorrow early in the morning we will be flying to Sibu. Yeah, I call it Jalan-jalan naik MH. The reason is I love to fly although also afraid to fly but I love being in the airport and the feeling of getting onto plane. In my previous work, I got a chance to fly few times a year sometimes to oversea. The thing is everytime I went outstation, I was hoping that my children was with me. But that was impossible. I did not like the idea that I had to mix work with family. So, now as Im no longer flying on work ticket, I jjuz want to be able to fly (more than one hour journey) and via MH. Because MH always have a special place in my heart. Because I never forget my first newbie naive journey aboard almost 20 years ago across pacific ocean that had been so meaningful with the hospitality of MH. Despite all the downsides of MH, i never deny that MH is not the best. And I have quite a number of bad experience with MH. Yet, I will always choose MH.

With my 32 week pregnancy, I pray that our short stint of holiday will be smooth and blessed by Allah. And I hope we get a chance to take express boat along Sungai Rajang to Kapit town. Interesting what.



No comments: