Tuesday, January 20, 2015

After sometimes

I always wanted to write down something 'but' 'but' 'but' 'but', how can i avoid from using the 'but' word. I think the reason is FB, instagram and tweeter has taken away my time from blogging. Not that I actively put up a post and update, but I like to read news feed and other people's update. And Im using all the media social to get to know news, information, interesting topics such as gardening, cats. Recently, I worked on my friendlist as I feel that I need to stay away from negative vibes. I mean, if I see people post about their belongings, I will think, ''ohhh belagaknya". So, I think as I cannot hinder myself from thinking that way, I better keep these people off from my facebook. 

And another reason is I juz have to admit that Im facing marriage problem right now. Huh, sound so serious but yes, it is serious.. i shud take that as serious. Yet, I think I can do something, but again 'but' I feel ego (is this right sentence?), I am lazy, I am not motivated, I am not thinking positive, I am so used to be indipendent and make my own decision, I am not praying hard enough. Apart of this problem is myself. I know but  but but but I make it feel that I am on right side. I expect H will apologize to me. I expect H will change and I know this will never happen. A 43 yr old guy, do you think he will change? Myb i need a slap on my face to wake me up from this 'egoistic' self. 

No comments: