Its a smile, its a cold , its a happy, its a sorrow, its a up, its a down, its a good, its a bad, its a rich, its a poor, its a full, its a empty, its a gain, its a loss, its a life, its mine..
Tuesday, December 7, 2004
turnaround time
Hearts gone astray
Keeping her when they go
I went away
Just when you needed me so
You won't regret
I'll come back begging you
Won't you forget
Welcome love we once knew
Open up your eyes
Then you'll realize
Here I stand with my
Everlasting love
Need you by my side
Girl to be my pride
Never be denied
Everlasting love
From the very start
Open up your heart
Feel the love you've got
Everlasting love
I need a love to last forever
Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum from Bridget Jones II (couldnt wait!).
Ok, when Clinique caunter visit due, my heart gone astray. Eventhough I tried to keep my soap bar, it still go away now esp that my lil bro is using my skincare for his skin. Ngada-ngada, jerawat sebijik pun risau. Huh, that my mechanic bro now has very classy care for his skin after a day playing with engine, oil, smoke and those screwing tools.
Now, juz when I need a new skincare when the existing one left only empty bottle. I do regret but I juz deny it. And I am begging Evelyn the Clinique girl at KLCC for as many as free gift to give me. And she never forget all the stuff I need and welcoming me to embrace new stuff like Make-up remover which costs me fortune and currently I am using the Mustika Ratu one.
Nway, I got a sample for eye make up remover which I will aplly to my opened eyes tonite. Maybe then, I will realize the goodness that it will bring to my skin with regard of these pricy and branded stuff. Then, I will stand to Clinique as my everlasting skincare coz each time I tried to use other brand, seem I need Clinique by my side. It is my pride of affording a pricy stuff and I am in denial when sliding my CC but I am 'pasrah'.
From the very start, I could afford it since it was very cheap in US, and now amount of money it costs me makes to open my heart wide and tell myself that I will feel good when my skin doesnt have much problem. Yeah, My everlasting skincare...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment