"What is love? As far as I can tell, it is a passion, admiration and respect. If you have two, you have enough. If you have all three, you don't have to die to go to heaven" - William Wharton in Straight Talking by Jane Green.
Sarcasticly, people say that every month other than Syawal must we visit relatives and friends. Why only in Syawal do people host open houses and party. But, that is the goodness of syawal when people tend to visit one another to mengeratkan silaturrahim more than to eat free. If there is no Syawal, maybe ppl don't bother anymore of meeting other ppl namely relatives, friends, working colleagues or neighbours. Initiated by the purpose of wishing 'Selamat Hari Raya' and asking for forgiveness, we go visits other ppl around. Who knows in the next second, God take back our lives.
so, this year is one of the best raya ever for me. It is juz so happen that many friends come to my home which really makes me so happy. This year also, me adn my hometown gangs annual raya trip was so enjoyable. Shida was back home that she could join us. Although the number of our gangs is lessen dramatically each time, there were other friends joined in.
And then, my very long lost friend, Zudin came with other long lost friends, Azz, Nat and hubby, Wan. We recollected all memory in #Carichat. It felt like being there again, juz in different time. Thank you very much Zudin for abundantly delicious food and BBQ. Thanks to Boy and gf for cooking the BBQ despite the hot air and smoke.
Today, Lily came with Ani. When I was supposed to shed some fat in gym, no regret, I was so profoundly happy to see both of them. From BBQ, grilled fish, Soto Johor, Laksa Penang, sate to nasi kerabu, from Nilai, Salak Tinggi, Puchong to Saujana Utama (I can't believe that it was in deep far in the estate til my car ran out of gas and I didn't managed to catch Zohor prayer), we were beraya sakan. Sunday was so totally enjoyable.
Diamond is a girl bestfren
Indeed, finally I juz couldnt take my eyes off this diamond ring in Lai Onn Goldsmith. This small gold shop has been our family gold shop since decades. We are so satisfied with their jewellery and the price is within our expectation. But, whoever wants to go buying 'emas' in our family, my second sister must go together. My second sister, Siti Khadijah is the best price negotiator in the family. She can manage to get any stuff with best quality with lowest price. I will drag her along to buy furniture, electrical equipment or even groceries at wet market.
My mother didn't really keen with my intention of buying diamond ring. To her, diamond ring could only be attained in the marriage ceremony given by some guy. But, whaddahek I waited too long already for a guy to give me diamond ring as a symbol of unconditional love. And now, I have in my fourthfinger and the feeling is so good now that I have my besfren with me. Hahha.. As for marriage purpose, I am thinking of having a platinum solitaire (yang tanam tu), and a bangle for the akad nikah. Or else, a guy can also give me GPRS handphone, Olympus miu digicam or a 2-storey house at my dream housing area, Kota Kemuning. I have been thinking, I don't want perfume or make up set for my hantaran. I also dont want shoes, handbag or thing like that. Those are my personal stuff that I really like to buy by myself. My make up is MAC, my facial stuff is Clinique and my bodycare is Johnson&Johnson or free lotion from hotel.. hehehe, those stuff dont go together in one packet. Unless, for perfume he wants to give me Pleasure Estee Lauder, Polo Romance and Hugo Boss, yet I still have perfume to last for 5 years. Hehehe, I dont like to keep many collection at one time coz end up I will throw out many things into bin. So, for hantaran I will be okay with another pair of Trengganu silk or songket bunga tabur, new not so hi-tech handset or PDA and that is all. Errr.. can I ask for a brand new laptop since who know if I leave this unit, I don't have a laptop anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment