RaGe AGaiNst The MaChiNe
ChocLairS was written yesterday.. At times when suddenly I received call from someone. So, it became unfinished journal of the day.
Hmm, I had a tough day yesterday and I had enough for one short day (short sebab aku sampai ofis kul 11.00 am.. :) )
Ive been thinking so hard. Hmm, I think my brain will become fatigue if I keep going thinking hard like this. But, my personality test said that I can perform under pressure.. So, pressure pressure.. I want to live in a pressure cooker.
Hmm, sebenarnya banyak intresting stories to share. Little significant things yang give impact in my life. Lesson of life.
I did solat Hajat and Istikharah for straight 3 days last weekend. Hoping that My mother will be fine.. ALhamdulillah, she doesnt need to undergo surgery (why ER was not aired last nite???). I thank to Allah.. I want to fast this thursday.
And Istikharah for this uncertainty and uneasiness. I think I got the answer. Ya Allah, please always be with me and guide me..
Ok.. hmmm,.. kekekek.. dont know what to say and what to do.. KElakar.. and I still have this feeling yang.. arghh.. undescribable. Takleh cakap.
Hmm, ok takpe.
Aku paling tak suka sekali berniat buruk kat orang lain. Although I do alot of complaining, I always try to have good judgement on other people.
Perluke aku jadi macam mak aku yang sangatlaa nerimann , jawa's word for being receipent (huyooo, bunyi receipent tu can be defined to many meanings.. kekekke..). Taklah, I mean.. just swallow it all and get on with life. Or.. or or.. Revenge, or else... Be brave come forward dont let things suppress u.
No comments:
Post a Comment