Monday, September 23, 2002

ChoCLaiRs



Its raining cat and dog this morning, and I well.. was so thankful that I dont have to wake up early. Having watch VCD marathon last nite was really making me so sleepy.
The story titled: Wednesday Love Affair. Japanese Drama. Borrowed from Miah, hmm.. actually, our clique in the office been crazy about this drama recently. I am not so much into J-Drama. Somehow, its worth to check it out and fill my sunday rather than doing nothing or thinking about him all the time.
So, found out that the story was really intresting. takdela slow macam Winter Sonata tu. And learn a lot of things too from the story. Its about besf frens, Ai and Misao. Hmm, its true sometimes our best fren is our enemy, its good to keep frens casual. Sebab selalu kawan baik niela yang boleh bergaduh. Ai and Misao was a good frens since high school. But, they always fell into the same guy. And a little evil here and there put Ai in a big regret.
So, after 15 years they fell in like with the same guy also. Misao's husband was just passed away. Hmm, she managed to seduce that guy, which was Ai's husband. SEduce until he left Ai for Misao. NTahla, agaknya married woman knows how to handle guy. Yelah, they know what guy want, their weaknes, and boleh lebih-lebih with nothing to lose. Sedangkan kalau kita, kalau kite lebih-lebih kang kesannya kat kita jugakkan. Hmm, evolution of human being.. rasanya orang yg ade qualification pun belum tentu boleh atasi. Hmm, I wish that I can be a seducer too.. hahahaa, sound bad.. But, sometimes u worth it. And u never know maybe u need to use it someday.. to ur husband ke.. kekekek.. Nahh, I dont have that talent..
Hmm, there it comes the term Wednesday love affair.. where.. Monday and Tues spent for work, Thurs and Fri for wife and Wed for Fancy woman (mistress). It didnt feel good still, to live with the fancy woman. They are fun and thrill when illegal, but they are boring when valid. Hmm.. camtu ke orang lelaki. They get bored easily with conventional stuff. So, I guess it pays to excite ur guy and do crazy things once in a while.

No comments: