Thursday, September 26, 2002

TwiSt aNd SHouT



Hmm, feel extremely improved by today. Lega, Alhamdulillah.

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through


I got the lowest point in bowling yesterday, only 49??? Cannot believe it. Aku memang tak pandai pun main bowling. Tapi selalu average pun 70+. Mungkin dah lama sangat tak main. Rasanya the last time I went to bowl was at hmm, Niagara or something at somewhere in Bintang Walk. Played as the only girl among the thorns kat ofis nie. Heheh, Memang tak menang.. yang lain semua tere-tere. Esp boss aku tu. Takleh lawan dia.

Aku dah start suka kat satu makanan dari pasar malam. We always have a preference when going to pasar malam. Macam before this, satu kewajipan aku mesti beli Yong Tau foo, Keropok Lekor RM2.00, putu bamboo/piring.. And now, Ayam Rangka.. hehehe.. Dah jadinya tiap hari rabu mesti ke pasar malam untuk beli Ayam Rangka. LAst week went there, jumpe Kyairuddin my fren in the cream de la cream kat sekolah. He went to UIUC (Univ of Illinois Urbana Champaign).. In fact, I went there.. went to the apartment opposite of his.. But, never had any idea he was there.

I am not angry, I am furious.. More, I am confuse. I dont know whether I can trust again..

No comments: