StiLL Got thE BLueS
Aku nie.. mulalah, kalau dah tinggalkan ofis for few days.. and see tonnes of emails in my inbox.. and calls from so many caretaker.. (hehe in oppo of caregiver??). Aku pun taktau dah mana satu yang aku nak entertain first. (Orrr sebenarnya aku takde keje.. kekekek.. ).. Woopss. dont forget ISO is due on Sept.. So, I should be working on the QP. Tapi, the natural me... Procastination..
And as for the classes, I have so many things due.. Woww.. guess what, everybody (eerr.. every other CHT part time lecturer) 'puji' on my final exam Questions.. heheheh.. look like a good start for a good dedicated lecturer someday. Hopefully, its not neither too difficult nor easy.
And.. also, they started consulting me on notes and.. exchange ideas for that classes. Lawak laa pulak, sebab before this aku ingat diornag tu macam sombong jek. Nway, seronok gak.. I mean, its a good exercise..
Having consulted few of my close trusted frens.. Now, I am realized in some ways that Ive done wrong. Hmm, I know there are many things still needed to be corrected and improved. Sometimes, aku rasa confident sangat ngan diri aku sampaikan aku tak nampak kat mana kesalahan aku.. Or, its like the past is haunting me.. Or I am so used at being independent, so when it comes to part where I have to trust other person.. I cannot do it. Or aku nie memang jenis yang cepat mengharap kat orang. Or aku selalu dont care about thing, about other people, about situation.. Aku selalu ingat people can take my jokes.. Or actually people just dislike me.. Or ntahla.. there are so many reasons I can say.. But, its gonna take a lot of patience to overcome my problem and to work things out.. And I hope, he understands me.. I really hope..
No comments:
Post a Comment