Wednesday, August 14, 2002

In My ShoEs


Was not In the ofis for few days, stucked in the irrelevant task in Taman Desa. Meeting with boss for some important changes, undecided important day token turned to be a beautiful just-another-garment. Caught in the confusing moments in the ----. Hmm, takpela.. only the 'me' will understand.


Nak promote skeett... Kak nani, Kak Ita, Kak Nadia, Kak Ja.. ehehee.. penuh ngan kakak-kakak jek ke kengkawan aku nie.. hehehehe.. jangan maraahh aaa korang.. But u guys are great..
Pegilaaa.. shooo shoo shoo.. tengok Embun. Bestt!!!!.. I mean, although it cant compete Pearl Habor, or In love and In War.. But, Its great for a Malay film. Hmm, I think Embun is better than Pearl Habor.

first.. sebab jalan cerita dia memang best.. totally different from typical Malay movies yang kurang climaks or very light. Tapi nie memang my type laa sebab heavy drama. Sebab kite sentiasa curious nak tau whats next.

second.. Bravo to the actor/ress sebab diorang boleh bawak watak as Japanese very good.. and also, lakonan dioranh pun tak nampak kaku..

Third.. sebab hehehe.. daring..

Forth, sebab hmm... symbolic jugakla.. lawa.. cume juz photograpy dia tu kurang sikit.. sebab ade certain part.. kurang clear and too fast.

But, I give them 4++.



Hmmm.... the workshop..
Should take my boss nye advice tadi seriusly. Dont put urself into extra work. I think I should be more choosy in commiting myself in work. Bukannya apa.. sometimes aku rasa manager aku nie take advantage of us. Mentang-mentang that he strengthened his position, so he takes all the jobs. Why, ntahla.. sebab hes already famous.. to acclaim grades hmm.. maybe... donno whats his real agenda. Tapi, it seems all the burden is on us.



No comments: