Monday, February 6, 2017

like mother like som

This son of mine is exact copy of myself. We like to eat out such that whenever we go out we must go eating or some teh tarik. this makes our head of the house headache with his small budget. and we can only eat in airconditioned cafe.
We have this annoying face expression when we do not get what we want. Everytime i see my son doing face like that, i am seeing myself. The ayah can tell right away when we make face
We like to gossip i mean my son has this habit of asking about people about things that not right about why people do not throw trash to the bin, about why our neighbour has many cars things like that. hahaha.
we cannot go into ordinary restroom. my son always complaint toilet at school, in daycare and even in kampung. We will only go to petronas haha.
We are so into outdoor activities.
we have this malu tak.kena tempat habit.. where we dont have to be shy, we juz memgada2 shy like that. ie... asking for direction.
This is my firstborn.

No comments: