Friday, April 25, 2014

One day that i shud be allowed to mourn..

Over my maps result, that is it. I know I am not an excellent worker whatsoever, but one thing for sure, I am always working on it, I mean, if I have something to do, i will like doing it really at my best effort. However, in this world people rarely see us for what we have done good, but people will punish us for what we have done wrongly. I don't need to explain about what I have done.

I am actually thinking about things that I want to do. I wanted to work in the airport environment but no longer qualified due to age factor, now Im looking forward to work in maybe doing strategy, in books environment (work with publishing company or library), do ground work such as gardener, florist and things like that. So, yes Im ready for a change insyaallah.

I always have some target every year, target duit bonos nak buat apa. So, untuk ini tahun, rasa-rasa nak cat dinding dalam rumah yang dah macam belacan. Tapi, Fakhri pulak tengah take turn menconteng jadik membuatkan aku berfikir 3,4 kali nak cat ke tak. Kalau conteng sikit-sikit takpe, boleh cat yang washable tu, ini conteng macam grafiti. Tak kuasa rasa nak lap setiap kali. So, mungkin nak beli kerusi cleopatra dan kabinet sikit utk furniture living room. Haha, see duit bonus taktau nak buat apa.








No comments: