My favourite time of the year where devils all gone and I become one of the 300 earliest staff to office (first 400 staff gets free parking and only in this peaceful mind I usually arrive with 100+- vacant parking left). Other months, I will be either paying to the cruel parking mgmt or police (parking at the road curb and get fined obviously).
Am still able to break fast with homemade cook. Strategy is to cook main dish at midnite and prepare the vege afterwork.
KUL-BKI-KCH-MYY-KCH-KUL
I agreed to take this trip because I got a chance to visit my newly moved in sister in Miri. I decided to bring Faris along because his EBM stock now become nearly extinct. At first I planned to leave him with the hotel's babycare service, but my travel partner insisted on bringin him along to the office since our agenda was only auditing. I felt so relieved. Faris was such a good boy and great travelling companion (I am sure he gets this adventerous and happy-go-lucky trait from me). Looklike we will be making lots of trips together afterthis considering the fact that daddy cannot leave his laundry often and he juz cannot get the laundry of out his mind anytime anywhere. He is one truly laundry guy kekekek.. I dont mind because I dont have to wash and fold cloth.
I requested for bassinet, baby food, diapers & toys for Faris (my staff did). Bassinet helped a lot. I put him in the bassinet eventhough he was not sleeping and he was happily putting up some show in front of one whole economy-class audience (last time mgmt entitled for business class). He didnt get his food which was okay coz I fed him before departure, he was snacking tho and biscuits/fruits from inflight meal were great snacking. I do bring his rusk everywhere. He got toys from one of the steward who pinched him everytime he passed after us. He pooped juz after boarding from KCH-MYY and luckily, flight was delayed so there was enough time to clean him up. It was challenging work to do within the narrowed wall of aircraft's toilet. Need loads of babywipes, siap kena baju pun tapi halal je lah. During this flight he was bit crancky coz there was another baby next to him and they were competing between each other who had the most cries and biscuits. Sabar jek la.. All in all, it was not difficult at all to bring baby along. Everyone was a great help right from the hotel up until the arrival hall and back to hotel. Even the pakcik taxi got back to us although he had walked away after we paid to help us with the baggage during check in. Oh ya, I brought 2 full-monty baggage which one was very very big belong to my sis (she didnt get to check in the baggage when she departed to Miri last time). They are two types of inflight neigbour for the row 5, one who was kid-friendly and always played with Faris, and the other who booked the seat for comfort but very understanding to the babies would move out to back row. So, we got the row for ourselves.
Of my sister, I was so touched when I saw her I cried lots in Miri. She was in great health with loving and helpful husband (but not so much for the in-laws), but I guess she was really out of place and became so alien in different culture. I really miss her and my nephew, Ludin. I always pray for her happiness and hopefully, they will move back and settle down in KL someday.
Laundry business
One area of housechore that I really hate and suxed is washing cloth, drying cloth, hangin cloth, folding cloth and ironing cloth. Before I got married, I did my laundry once a week and always curi-curi letak kat my mom's washing hehe. Now, luckily that I am married with Abang dobi, laundry is not a big issue. Although, yeah.. u can find laundry basket filled with 1 week or more sometimes cloth. In fact, we find cloth in the basket instead of cupboard. The testimony of my most organized cupboard is tarraaaa.a... yup, it is in the best condition coz usually cloth was scattered all over the cupboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment