6 days to go
Last day at the office, last day at the office as single girl, last day at the office as staff for the current unit, last day driving to the office in KL, last day can go out to shopping during lunch, last day to enjoy working in KL.
Looking back, I really enjoy my singlehood to the max, there was nothing to regret and I guess, I didn't cry that much. I think, I achieved lots for the past 29 years living as a single. Now, I am ready to be attached to a man and to let go my freedom. Freedom of having time for myself, freedom to do everything as I like.
Nway, what I wish today... Salary and advance will be in asap, ESOS money will be in asap also. I don't want to take out my ASB money. I need 4K for my wedding... Any sponsor? aaahhh.. I am not a celebriti whom everyone wants to sponsor from head to toes, from dressing to dais, make up and all the thing. NTah2 artis kawin lagi sikit duit keluar dari kita.
1 comment:
tahniah.
selamat pengantin baru.
awat tak habaq awai2..
:-)
Post a Comment