Wednesday, April 5, 2006

MidWeek
Midnews: Semalam aku timbang kat gym (aku timbang sekali jek seminggu), gue turun 1 kg. Woops, biar benar. Tapi takpelah coz now the pointer is no longer point at 62. I must keep this up and try to lose some more. Aku selalu imagine macamana yek kalau aku berbalik ke berat at least 55kg pun jadilah, if not 49kg. Sure aku jadi slim, and pakai baby-t pun cun jek.
Midstory: Oh, dah 5 hari rupanya aku memandu tanpa roadtax yang sah. Bukan tak renew, aku dah renew awal-awal lagi. Tapi gue lupa nak tampal kat cermin kereta. heheh. Peeuww, sib baik hari nie teringat.

Takde cerita menariklah sekarang nie. I am being less observance and less active. Because, I am teribblely feeling lost. I am missing him so much, and i dunnolah, maybe i am wrong. Because everybody else says that I shudn't think about him again. Everybody says that hes not worth it. But, I juz cannot get him out of my mind. I am being rational already, i totally lose touch with him, but he is so close to me in my heart. Aduhhh, sakitnya rasa. I dunno how long this will last and i dunno what the end of it.

The offer of going to Singapore is so tempting. I want to buy a henpon there because i heard electronic devices are very cheap there. Their electronics tax is only 5% compare to us, 40%. Even when i surfed internet, I found good deal. But, I dunno what model that I want. I definitely want a Nokiya, but I don't like anything else except 7610 that I lose last time. Another thing is, I don't quite like it the way our ADUN splurge money on free trips to everywhere including the moon if possible. Berry, dun worry not only at ur place, even in kg aku pun selalu dengar free trips. I imagine if that money is spend to BERSAMAMU it worths lots to those people. I know the fact that in our area there is almost no poverty. I can't thik of anyone i know who is really in need. Even my mother gets free medical treatment from the doktor pakar who comes once a week at the dispensary. How lucky of us living in Selangor. Ahhh, maybe I am juz having bad thought towards the ADUN. Maybe I juz do not know the good purpose behind all those trips.

3 comments:

sha said...

Aku dah tgk model N90. Ok gak nanti aku turun sana tanya sepupu aku... Don't worry la... aku pun masih gak teringat2 si Jon tu tapi kalau bukan jodoh aku nak wat camner... hehe kumbang bukan seekor.. Cheh.. cakap tak serupa bikin, entahlah aku percaya jodoh ada cuma lambat sikit jer dr org lain

Anonymous said...

tp duit singapore tinggi la. tolak campur bahagi lebih kurang je. lainlah kalau gaji kita Singapore Dollar hehehe.

sha said...

aku baru balik dari Jb tapi bukan tgk h/phone tapi sebaliknya ada pameran digital camera & video kat City Square JB... Murah beb.. video camera baru rm788, utk digi cam rm 249 dah boleh dpt... Utk handset aku just survey2 kat shopping complex jek.. tapi kalau aku bawak duit cash banyak, memang aku nak beli digi cam... baru menyesal tak pakai kad kredit...hehe tapi mmg aku tak layak pun kwang2