Two seasons of the apprentice
It is how long i befren with Ritz. I remember his first SMS was after the first episode of TA season 3. And last two weeks when the finale episode of TA season 4, i guess we officially called it a quit, I dunno. Ritz if u read this, I juz dun expect it will turn out like this.
Adduhhh, I am having headache lately. Maybe because of the dehydration, deprive of sleep and also tireness. It has been very hectic time with office project going on, no staff, assignment and final exams. I can't wait for May so that I can breath normally again, reading novels, watching tvs, going to cinema, go somewhere. Now, I don't even go shopping for 3 months already. (3 months without going to KLCC, wow that is an achievement).
I dunno what else it takes to get 4 in MAPS. I got an excellent comment from GM, yet I still get 3. I perform so fine yet i don't receive fair recognition. Guess what, I dun give a damn. Wait till I got my Master in Tele Engineering, I can go to anywhere I like. I dun care if I dun get the upgrade or even manager post in this coming NGN structure. Go to hell lah..
No comments:
Post a Comment