Ran out of gas
This morning, as usual TGIF morning, traffic was slow, especially in Kota Kemuning area. I am so tired of traffic that I am juz immuned to it. However, at the junction in Sunway Mentari, in front of the shophouses, while waiting for turn to drive out to Fedup hwy, I watched this intresting but uncivilized scene. I saw a Wira was ran out of fuel. There were this man and this pakcik were trying to fill in the fuel tank with petrol. I was quite wondering, Projet was juz nearby, and there were shops already opened for business. But, these guys was using leave from nearby mango tree to let the petrol flow from the mineral bottle. Okay, I guessed they juz didn't want to bother other people. Oh ya, in addition their car was in the wrong side of the road. Some ppl use the opposite lane when they didnt want to wait for turn, anyhow the opposite lane is usually empty. Let them, but one thing that really surprised me, was when the guy throwed away the mineral bottle and the leave and the straw on the roadside. Juz buang macam tu jek. Even there are dustbin everywhere at the shophouses. Then, pakcik tu plak buang this piece of KFC box on the same roadside. Helloooooo! I can't believe my eyes watching perbuatan jahiliah nie.
(was written on Friday the 2nd).
No comments:
Post a Comment