Open house, kenduri, exam and over
Yeyeh, dah abis periksa. Hmm, tak sangka dah abis satu semester master aku. Alhamdulillah, I am so grateful that Ive started this journey. Tho, my two papers out of 3 were not so good due to my own stupidity, I am glad that I upgraded my knowledge and skill.
Aku taktau berapa lama aku cuti dan bila kena start masuk kelas balik. Tapi, aku nak guna masa nie untuk buat aktiviti yang aku tinggalkan since July:
1. Saturday gym doing body Jam with Ken, and Hi-Lo with Nicholas.
2. Reading mags and borrowing books in KL library.
3. Sunday marathon/jog/run/walk.
4. Groceries shopping with mum, and not forget to buy plastik sampah, fabuluso, Softlan and stuff mum not gonna buy.
5. Reading novels, I have 4 novels now.
6. Outing with Kak Pah.
7. DVD nites.
8. And my never sucessful target - change layout of my blog (pls forgive me since I am not IT type of girl).
I dunno when this open-house culture started. I can't recall being invited to open-housed years ago before I went oversea. But, in this few years, even my mum has openhoused invitation from her frens more than we do. I suppose this trend was set by menteri pesta-pesta since he initiated rumah terbuka deeparaya la, Gongxi raya and all. I dun mind going to open house, I like to eat and I only feel gauilty after eating for damaging my all year long hardwork at the gym. (I know that my abs has grown few inches). My initially small-capacity abs dring raya now has expanded as big as it can. Nway, I am still glad, the festive season is coming, many people taking leaves, road is clear, work is at ease, I can go to KLCC. yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment