Friday, July 25, 2003

35 minutes too late.

First and foremost, I wanna apology to kak Nani for canceling our lunch outing today. I was looking forward it since the day the date was sealed. But due to unexpected circumstances, I couldnt come to the ofis today... Hmm, too bad coz its too late to get down on it.
The obstacle being me waking up late. For the first time in my three-year as a working(hard) individu, I woke up late to work. Yup, I always wake up late than it should be, except when I have to go to TTC since Ive been doing it for the kawad training, I would wake up at 5.30... The rest, always in between 6.15 to 6.30 and the latest recorded at 7.30...Never later than that.
Last nite, really looking for early bird today since lots of task waiting and also the date with kak nani... Set the hand phone alarm... But, turn out... I even missed the chickens song.. I woke up to realize the sun already shined so bright and the mother had made nasi goreng and air teh ready on the table . Rushing down to bath and brush the teeth when the thought of taking urgent leave came across my mind. Furthermore, I had to solat first.. yeah, the elephant Subuh or the mammoth? I juz thought, if I still went to the ofis, it would take me +_1 hr to get dressed (oh my, the concealing flaws and imperfectness makeup alone take 30 mts) and the jurney took approx. 1.25 hrs. Plus minus, i reached the ofis at 11.00am... checking emails, surf-surf, mr johny routine... I could only start doing job at 12.00noon.. but, today is Friday.. 12 noon on Friday means Gym time or Jln TAR time or Sogo time or Bintang Walk time (KLCC prefer to go other day coz its too packed on Friday).. And the ladies hour (and the non-performing solat Jumaat men) ends at 3.00 or can go to 3.30 on unusual shopping-urge-come day. Minus the solat.. (again, the makeup takes 15 mts), opps 2 solats Zohor and Asar, actually I juz have 1 hour of doing real work task...but then, only if the frens dont come to changegosssip, news and tips or the newspaper is lost (a must do-reading newspaper for some brain update). Thats the way, nway trying to finish my annual leave.

At home, occupied with packing stuff into boxes. Me being so lazy makes the mother babbling all the time. Gonna move into sis's house next door the are mother, me and lil sis. Lil bro will sleep with big bro upstair. The bringin down the house due end of the month. Kak N, finally got the compensation last week, lucky for them since the bro didnt wanna bring the thing further to the table of Ally McBeal. So, oklaa.. Alhamdulillah.. The end of 8 yr sufferage. Look like wont be washed away by the rain nmore in the house. And my Sunday routine wont be as heavy as before.

Life is half empty without daily dosage from him. Love is like life, MISERABLE, but we dont want it to end.

No comments: