Thursday, May 8, 2003


Look At the Stars above
I am intrested in astronomy as much as in electronic oh yeah ?, or is it only to prove that I can do what men can do ??? . Hmm, but I am intrested in lots of stuff. At times, I regret for not being an aero engineer or anything that enable me to work in airport. I always wonder things found in airport, the aircrafts, the runaway, the cargo, the check in counter, the platforms and even the cabin crew, not to mention the pilots.. hehe. And I always have this frustation for not pursuing medicine last time. I love to gain respect and recognition as a doctor. I wanted to be a mechanical/petroleum/civil engineer so that I can go out to fields as often as possible. Just hate sitting in the closed ofis at all time. I want to work in PLUS or NKVE or those road system authority so that we can design the best solution for road system in Msia. We dont need many flyover, sophisticated hwy only to pay for expensive tolls. I just think that we are congested with the roads.. sini hwy, sana hwy.. but jam is still jam. I am strucked with the glamorous life as architect once and wished I was one of them. Then, I wanted to feel the proud and pride of a lawyer, plus I love to solve things and dig in things for good solution. Sometimes I got jealous with management ppl with their fine clothing and havent have to deal with machine and equipment. And now, I am sure I will make a move to educational field as a lecturer. I love the thrill of making somebody else to believe waht I say and most of all, I want to give and share knowledge with somebody else. And yesterday, I was really excited to see the Utarid passed the Sun. But, dont get chance. I want to see the shooting star and make a wish. I want to count the stars up in the sky and wait for the sun shine with the love one. I like to go to Planetarium, Pusat Sains or the musuem.. But, is the anyone want to go out on a date to those plces with me.. I doubt it..

Hmm, penat sangat few weeks nie. Banyak sangat keje. Oh ye, tadi galfrens in ofis complaining about my proper bahasa melayu speaking. Kekekek, memang aku admit sejak terjebak dlm dunia jurnal nie.. baca jurnal-jurnal orang lain yang sangat teratur bahasa nya.. aku pun jadi terikut-ikut ckp bahasa melayu ngan tatabahasa yang elok. Esp bila email or bercakap ngan pakcik aku akan try tak guna bahasa pasar.. Alah, lagipun dengan student aku pun aku terpaksa cakap bahasa yang betul.. So, lelama jadi sebati pulak. Okla tu kan.. cuma aku tak pandaila nak menulis yang bahasa yang sedap dan artistic cam orang lain. Tu memang bukan kelebihan aku.

Oklah.. tak sempat nak update sangat. Sometimes, aku teringin nak punya masa untuk menulis tentang sesuatu, tentang life keliling, tentang benda di muka bumi nie.. But, at the moment.. just dont have much time.. wowwww, sejak bila masa menjadi sungguh beharga buat aku??? kekekeke... I keep my finger crossed..

Oh ya, dpt satu strange email dari Pemuda Melayu to my Hotmail. Hmmm, sape pulak nieee.. Ade-ade jek tau.. Nie mesti ada orang memain ke apa nie.. Aku takut jek klu pakcik kenakan aku. Sbb dia sorang jek rajin email ke hotmail aku. and time pun lebih kurang.. ekekekek.. lately nie memang kitorang tgh in sarcastism mood. Dia kutuk aku, aku kutuk dia. Da hekk

No comments: