Tuesday, April 1, 2003

Went to Citibank to pay not-even-half of the debt. Thats ok, I will pay all when I receive my UITM salary. In addition, bonus and increment is due in the next 1/2 months hopefully . So that is when I top up my saving account and spend some for some asset. Thought of buying a good wooden cabinet for my Correlle and mikasa, and also gold chain to match my purple germ pendant from Mekah. Hehehe, talk about shopping. Yeah, just now bought a flat sandal at La Primavera, KLCC. The reason being that I lost two sandals last week, and one of them was my everyday walking sandal. And this morning my old sandal that I wore to the office had broken into two pieces. So, dont really wanna send it to the cobbler coz last time I sent a really old sandal the cobbler said something about me just buying new one. And this morning, I just couldnt go on wearing my office Sheron H check out this boutique in Sunway P, it has good quality shoes with cheap price ..oopps free promo nampak mules. It was really hurting my feet, so I know I had to get a new sandal or I didnt have anything to wear to Klang bus stand it is 10 mt walking. Oh ya, Bluto that TH guy asked me out for lunch for hundreds time. He even asked me for bowling. But, Hes married, mannnn.. I dont know. I suppose he is a good guy, maybe he just wants to be fren with me which is ok. I know my limit. Furthermore, I dont expect a guy works in TH is a casanova or playboy. Hmm, so I told him that I would go to Citibank so, he could meet me for a short drink, just being polite after declining all his invitations. Then, he smsed said that hes on leave.. peeuww.. lega! But then, he said that he would picked me up at the ofis. Arghhh, tidakkkk!!! There is just no way for a some unknown guy picking me up at the ofis. Nahh, with all the guards know me.. Plus, there had been few.. Curry, Dino, Khai and pakcik. So, dont really want to jeorpadize my image further. Taktaula, i just hope that I will not involve into any bad relationship again. Please, I had enough and I am not strong anymore.

Guess what, yesterday had conversation with pakcik about PG. Kekekeke.. PG started it.

[pakcik] (1:50:13 PM): ala.....kacau lah
[pakcik] (1:50:22 PM): kalau bukan Nic sapa lagi nak kacau
[Nic] (1:50:33 PM): taknak laa.. pakcik kan sibuk
[Nic] (1:51:17 PM): eleehh.. klu bukan Nic yek, hmm tu makcik kesayangan pakcik tu ada, sapa2 lagi ramai tu..
[pakcik] (1:52:29 PM): mana ade
[pakcik] (1:52:34 PM): Nic sorang je
[pakcik] (1:53:09 PM): mak cik tu dah lama tak dengar khabar? apa dah jadi dgn dia skarang?
[Nic](1:53:19 PM): hmm?? takkan laa???
[pakcik] (1:54:42 PM): betul lah


Well, now I dont take all his flattering remarks seriusly. So, ignore it. Nway, yeahh.. I tried her ofis and home number. Shes quitted and home no is dc. Hmm, wonder what had happened. But, the hell.. I dont care anymore. Hope something that she could learn. Maybe cannot cater so many guys. heheheh.. Pakcik did mentioning few times about his presence in KL today, but I didnt reply any. hehehe.. feeling : nothing ok.. just plain

Hmm, actually I was nervous breakdown last nite. Had fight with mom. I dont know. I guess I had this evil power hiding inside of me somewhere. Or I had a multiple personality disorder that I can turn into a devil at times. Maybe, that concludes all my bad history with men and friends. I didnt mean to object mom actually. I always love mum, though I never show with perbuatan, but I always did the best for my mum. And I think, actually mum is so stress out with what PB does to her. I know that she loaths it by heart, but mum is too soft to show it. And I am being the stubborn and hard headed girl woman, try to defend my mum. But, I ended up hurting her more. Ntahla, probably I am too lonely that I cannot think of happy things, so I tend to get angry at all times. Arghhh, Astaghfirullah... May Allah always bless me..

No comments: