Its a smile, its a cold , its a happy, its a sorrow, its a up, its a down, its a good, its a bad, its a rich, its a poor, its a full, its a empty, its a gain, its a loss, its a life, its mine..
Friday, March 7, 2003
Bent, Gone, Mad Season, Disease
My state of health is so deteroriated now. Mouth ulcer have still not recovered and now I got sorethroat. I can sing like Ella now. My Bejot is so heavy makes me feel weak. My internal body clock has stopped or at least distorted. I cant manage my routine stuff properly. I wake up late, I sleep early without cleaning my face. I feel so hot but I dont sweat. My eating pattern is so in disorder where I eat only when I am hungry but in huge amount. I also eat at night. Havent done exercise particularly jogging, since Raya. I feel so exhausted after work or class that I cannot do any thing except lying down infront tv. And the worst, I seem to be out of control of my excretory system. Every morning I have to stop at the tol plaza or petrol kiosk to ease myself. Its ok if I drive my car, but I get so fed up if I have to stop in Klang only for that purpose when I am already comfortable in Banting-KL bus. Hmm, am I getting a systom of any disease? Takut jugak, coz as far as food consumption is concerned, I strictly watch my diet.
And now, seem that I am also mentally unhealthy. I lost some great frens recently. Being betrayed by person I love, and also by some people I trust. ie: my student. Watching some good frens go away and knowing that things wont be the same as before. My cat died and the other were contracted with flu. I keep postponing task that is important such as repairing the fuel meter of my car, getting a new paint, entering aerobic class, having good eating habit and going to the dentist. Dan banyak lagila sebenarnya things yang tak kena dlm hidup aku.
KaK Aini just told me that I look pale. So, I guess I better have a medical check up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment