Tuesday, September 10, 2002

A bit BorED


Hmmm.. Things quite slow and easy in the ofis lately. Probably because of the school break. Many staff take leave. In fact, there is very few almost no outstanding task going on. Hmm, quite a bit boring. Now, u see I am in my down time at work. My routine job still a lot but I dont feel like concentrating on it. It doesnt require any thinking.. Hmm, I like something that really challenges my knowledge and skill.. and sometimes, i like to be in pressure.. when so many things come at once. Usually, I will perform. heheh.. weirdo.. according to personality test that i took last time.. I can perform under pressure.. So, maybe its true..
Well, i should cherish this moment.. I can go out.. writing jurnals, email.. catch up with frens..
Kalau tak, time is so valuable even to make a phone call.

What Else


If one day you feel like crying, call me.
I don't promise that I will make you laugh, but I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop, but I can run with you
If one day you don't want to listen to anyone, call me.
I promise to be there for you. and I promise to be very quiet.
But if one day you call, and there is no answer,
Come fast to see me, perhaps I need you.



Dpt poem tu dari email.

No comments: