ReLiGht My FiRe, Ur LoVe iS My OnLy DeSirE
A msg from Kak Nadia.. Is really funny.. And, yup.. Agree with it.. Hehehe, tetau jek akak yek..
I think, yeah.. Its applicable to him.. not to me.
TaKe ThAt. Been so crazy of the group once. Till now, i keep the compilation of their greatest hits in my car. Aku suka dengar lagu-lagu diorang on softer side of me. (I listen to Guns, Korn, Metallica, Live, Deff Leppard, Pearl Jam, now.. Creed, Linkin Park, Red Hot, Matchbox.. on the other opposite side (brutal version)).
Back to Take That, aku suka suara Gary Barlow tu.. soft jek. I guess it time for me to wake up. Got a picture of beside me, Got ur lipstick mark still on ur coffee cup.. ooohhh..In the twist of separation, u excelled of being, cant u find a little room inside for me
I see u rise in the morning sun, I feel u touch my hand in the morning rain, and the moment u wander far from me, I wanna feel u in my arm again
And I still remember.. hahaha.. the first time I bought kaset TaKe That tu masa first date ngan.. hmm.. my long lost exbf.. Eliff. Kat Salem Power Station, SoGo. Duhh, that was history..
I had the BeSt WeeKeNd in my life so far. That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Unbelievable sights indescribable felling
Saoring, tumbling freewheeling
Though an endless diamond sky
A whole new world
Bunyi macam orang angau ke?? Takdela, I think Ive overcome that stage. I think I am rational and logical now. So long I am still in control of myself, I'll be fine. Tapi taktaula.. I am hoping for the best, but at the same time I have to buckle up for the worst. Uwaaa.. janganlaa.. Ntahla.. Aku just taknak aaa frust lagi dah.. Yelah, although takde frust gegile cam dulu. Tapikan, rasanya kecewa sikit pun aku dah takleh nak tanggung.
Hmm, Kak Sheila is flying to UK next two weeks for her Master.. Wow!! Aku sort of excited and jealous kalau orang sambung belajar nie.. Who is Kak Sheila.. Hehehe, Kak Sheila is also Hunt's Ex dolu-dolu laa.. masa sekolah-sekolah. Masa tu, aku memang determine gile nak tau whats, whys and hows.. So, thru a fren, Korn aka Azim .. I got to know Kak Sheila. Shes very so like me.. kekekkeke.. pelik kan.. I mean, sometimes guys.. (and girls too ) just have a specific preferences. Aku??? hmmm.. dunno.. sebab I met with all various type of guys. But, usually I will fall to someone who is much much more steadfast, garang, stern.. and all lah. opps.. teringat pulak kat Howard Stern.. hahaha.. Private Parts the movie.
And back to Kak Sheila.. Ive been thinking about it hard. Kalaulaa aku kecewa lagik another time, kali nie ke.. Aku rasa aku akan pindah dari this place. Though I love this place, I love my home.. Tapi, aku takleh dah nak hang on to the same environment. And maybe , aku akan sambung belajar gak.. Going to MMU.. or master somewhere which is definitely not in KL or some significant places laa.. like... likee.. like.. Not US, Not Japan, Not Kedah or Perlis, Not Trengganu, Not Kelantan... heheheh..
Oh ye..
To dearest abang, if u read this.. which I doubt it.. and i hope u dont read laaa.. Ikshh ikshh.. jgnlaa baca.. Segan laa.. But, if happen abang terbaca.. hmmm, jgn ambik hati ye.. Ntahla, Im not writing this to offense anyone or to show off.. Its just ... hmm, rasanya orang yang kenal aku mesti tau kots aku nie camne.. Aku akan talk and talk and talk everything yg ada kat kepala aku like if tomorrow never comes... So, the same way I write...
Well, lagipun aku looking forward for any feedback.. Leave a Msg
Oh ye lagi..
To You.. thanks for the most wonderful weekend in my life. Really enjoy it. Something yang susah aku nak gambarkan ngan perkataan.
ohh.. another points for embun..
Mickey: best tul cerita dia
Mickey: pelakon dia
Mickey: ending dia
Mickey: grafik dia
Nic: ha'a... serius... and umie tu memang daring
Mickey: suasana dia
Mickey: mmg pandai aaa
Nic: yupp.. nie first time nic tegok cerita melayu yg
Nic: almost perfect
Mickey: umi tu pandai tul pegan watak + ngan jahat tu
Nic: and takdela ringan and senang sangat
Mickey: yes rahim razali pun best
Nic: tapi sayang.. orang malaysia tak suka cerita macam tu
Nic: tak ramai yg gie tengok
Mickey: mmg nak pegan watak tu payah
Mickey: especially nak pegan watak jepun
Nic: semua suka cerita yg hiburan2 jek
Mickey: tu pasal aaa
Nic: ha'a... aqasha pun not bad at all
Mickey: org malaysia tak suka ubah cara hidup
Nic: nic pun dah terfall in love ngan dia.. kekeke
Nic: ha'a.. cerita tu lebih hebat dari pearl habor nic rasa
Mickey: pandai pegan watak jepun especially masa gaduh dlam dewan mkn
Nic: ending dia pun memang touching abihhh
Nic: and very simbolik kan
Mickey: suasana kat sg tupun best woooooo
Mickey: yessssssssssssssssssss
Mickey: setuju aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mickey: pandai tul umi pegan watak
Nic: tuhla.. nic hope cerita tu akan success
Mickey: terjatuh hati kat umi aaaa
Nic: and lepas nie diorang boleh buat film setaraf camtu
Nic: ha'a.. umi.. daring gile
Nic: tu yg menjadi
Mickey: dapat sambutan antarabangsa dan asia
Nic: kekekek... nic yg tengok pun takut
Mickey: masa dia kena rogol tu
Nic: yuppp...
Nic: scary...
Mickey: cam realkan
Mickey: tapi puas hati aaa tgk film tu
Nic: ha'a.. nic memang suka everything about film tu
Mickey: kira setaras ngan film luar aaa
Mickey: kira bagus aaa
Mickey: tu aaa
Nic: tapi tuhla.. mentality orang melayu still tak berkembang
Nic: yupp.. very much
Mickey: tak terpk jln cerita dia camtu
Nic: ha'aa.. serius ly
Mickey: teror aaa ending dia
Nic: ingatkan macam cerita perang biasa
Mickey: suasana pi ambil daun yg nak buat tikar tu pun best aaast
Mickey: yesssssss
Mickey: tak cerita tu simboliknya
Mickey: pompuan boleh uruskan satu perjuangan even kecil
Mickey: hanya perjuangan kampungnya
Mickey: tapi ema fatima mampu buat fikiran tu berjln dgn baik
No comments:
Post a Comment