Having My OwN perSonaL WeB sitE
I've prepared lab assignment for my students today. Its gonna be.. Building a simple Web Page. Intresting isnt it. Its not in the syllabus actually, somehow I feel in this ICT world, they need to know about HTML and Internet in general. I am not a computer whiz anyway, but I try to give them the best out of my knowledge on this subject.
He is coming to KL this evening. Bestnya.. looking forward to meet him. Sometimes, aku sendiri tak percaya apa yang aku alami nie. Its just too good to be true. Is he real? I am still having not enough confident. The best thing I can do is praying. I told my mother last nite to pray for me too.. I know, doa ibu selalunya dimakbulkan.
Since he is not around,... hari nie laah aku rasa paling panjang sekali.. Arghhh.. baru pukul 3.40pm.. I have many more hours to go before I can hear his voice. (His fligght lands at 7.40 pm)...
Baca journal nie nampak sangat aku happy.. and jiwang and angau.. Tapi deep in my heart, aku takut sangat.. Aku takut kalau things jadi macam dulu lagi. Aku dah takde confident kat orang. susah dah aku nak letak kepercayaan aku kat seorang lelaki. Ya Allah, lindungila hambamu ini wahai Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku.
No comments:
Post a Comment