Tuesday, August 6, 2002

AnGaUUUUU


Eeii.. tak sangka traffic jem yang last monday disebabkan oleh accident teruk yg berlaku kat Fed Hwy. I heard it on the radio saying that there was an accident. But, never thought the accident was severe killed 2 persons and other two are critical. takut kan.. And macamana diorang boleh nak overtake Kancil in the fast lane.. I thought the emergency lane is only on the left side of the road..

My fren, Kak Ruhed was involved in her 4/5th accident last week. Hmm, scary. I mean, sometimes driving is unpredictable.. at the very moment we think that we are driving safely and calm.. tetiba jek.. bang!!!
Wahh... a thought from a person just got her full licence.. hehehhe..


Hmm.. I have to admit.. I am contracted with a severe diseases name angau.. Sebab now nie baru aku tahu macamana rasanya mandi tak basah, makan tak kenyang and tidur tak lena. Sebab now aku tak terasa langsung nak makan.. although aku lapar.. And selalunya pun sebab Mandy ajak aku gie makan. Anddd.. the good thing, Aku mangaed to come early to ofis disebabkan aku tak tidur lena.. hehehe.. Its like, living in a dream in ur sleep... and before my hp alarm sound.. aku dah terjaga dulu.. And its like.. aku tak sure samada mimpi or real, sebab i dont remember when I sleep. kekekke.. aduhhh.. parahhh.
Tapi mandi still basah leee..






No comments: