EngineeR Yg taK BiJak
That was the morning quote given my colleague just now. At the moment I entered the ofis, I saw few angry and unhappy faces.. My staff.. My mistake as well, I forgot and didnt even realize that the advice given by GB needed to be circulated to my staff. Because they are implementing the job.. Nahh, I have my own many tasks too.. Furthermore, I was out of the office most of the time last week. And GB.. Yepp.. thats the root of the problem.. They should be more concern and aware about our function and job. If they want something to profit them, they should spend more than just sending emails.. They only give advice without monitoring the aftermath. Hmmm..
[Moral for me] I should be more concern too with emails.. Dont procastinate.. Read ur emails immediately and Take Action!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment