And I NeveR ThouGht I FeeL tHis WaY..
I learnt and did two extraordinary things recently. First, I forgave my students for their mistake not attending my lab. I was so angry that time. And I told them I would deduct 15 points from their labs contribution. But, Someone told me to forgive them and let them repeat the lab assignment on the next class. I was touched for one thing i knew that those students are the top students in the class. Ikhwan, Fauzan and Adika. They always show good spirit in my class. So, last Fri I asked them to come to the session A. And as expected they got full point with great work. Aku memang puas hati ngan keje diorang.. and one thing, diorang tu pandai ambik hati aku..
Next, this morning... setelah setahun setengah aku bawak keta ke offis.. pagi tadi baru aku tahu macamana nak elakkan jem kat Sunway... And also, Yang nie his idea too. Ive been trying to find a Hipotenus (short cut) from Jln Othman to Sunway.. And pagi tadi, I got it.. yahoo.. Semua nie because of the long static queue of cars to get out to Fed Hwy kat Sunway tu. Told myself, theres just no way I can follow that route. I have to find some other way. So, I turned right and took the Pantai Hwy to Jalan Klang Lama.. and guess, I ended up at junction to PJ and drove smoothly to KL. Hmm, aku rasa best sebab I didnt have to go thru the jam and I could park my car easily in the ofis. So, look like I find the route to save time and money (the milage claim is using longest path) to get home after class.
To u... uve become an inspirational and spiritual catalyst to me..
No comments:
Post a Comment