CLouD NiNe
Bestnya.. Hhhehe.. Ntah apsal aku rasa quite up in the cloud nine pulak ari nie.
Tapi before that, aku nak cerita dulu pasal meeting with GB pagi tadi. Hmm, It was a really long and drag meeting in Menara Rebung. I replaced my boss since he was on leave till next monday. Today's agenda had not included any routing, so supposely I didnt have to attend the meeting. But, When my boss asked about the meeting.. ape aku nak cakap kan. So, I sat there with a totally blunt and boring face. Dahla my chair was on the aircon hole.. so, I could feel that air come out of the hole and kain baju aku ari nie yg jenis kain chiffon dok terbang-terbang... kekekeke.. too bad.
So, the meeting went until 12.45pm.. and all those while aku rasa like GB wanted us to solve their own problem that i think they didnt even know it existed. Hmm, perhaps they had their own strategy.. takleh gak nak kutuk kan.. Nway, we just do the work.. They are the adviser, the bussiness maker, the travellers..
On the phone with Taz for almost 4 hrs last nite.. hehehehe... I got to claim the bill to him later.. or maybe dozens packages of chocolates.. Hershey or Swiss one.. I dont want Cadbury or Vochelle. Nway, my faveret chocolate is Vochelle.. I think Cadbury is too sweet and Van Houten is lack of something I find only when Vochelle in my mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment