aL0Ng
And I never thought I'd feel this way
and as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
that I do believe I love you.
And if I should ever go away
well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
and then if you can remember:
Keep smilin'
keep shinin'
knowing you can always count on me for sure -
That's what friends are for.
For good times and bad times
i'll be on your side forever more -
That's what friends are for.
Well you came and opened me
and now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I love u
Hmm.. sebenarnya.. aku sedih.. plus risau.. about my fren Along. If only I can help u, fren..
Weve been thru so lots together. although, our friendship tak lama.. In fact, baru +-3 thn kite kenal.. I think, to be exact.. 2 thn.. I know u somewhere in June 2000, just before my Graduation.. Kite chat cume 2/3 kali jek.. Tapi, it brought a closeness, a friendliness yang susah nak diterangkan ngan perkataan. And Setiap apa yg kita alami, we always share with each other.. itu istimewanya frenship.
We went out together, makan.. isi masa-masa tanam anggur kite tu sesama.. kekeke.. will not forget it. Went out to Kak Nadia's, bowlings, movies, naik 'Lori'. Meet Juliet, Toad and we always together bile jumpe kengkawan chat.
Still remember, Along is the only fren beside me yang tengok aku menangis tak berlagu tu.. the first person yang tengok my disappoinment and failures. Always the person yang aku call for any bad or good news.. the person yang aku call when I was so bored to death in the ofis.
And Now, along.. hmm.. aku sedih.. Aku taktau camne nak tolong dia. But, aku betul-betul simpati kat dia. If there is anything I can do in this world to help her.. I will do. Aku cume mampu berdoa.. Aku akan selalu doakan along ok... Along, please please please.. be strong.. Be tough... And please believe in ur faith.
Ya Allah, Lindungila sahabatku ini.. BErikanla dia kekuatan dan ketabahan untuk mengharungi segala cabaran dan dugaan ini. Berikanla dia rahmatMu. Ya Allah, Tunjukkan la dia jalan yang benar dan bahagia. Amin
No comments:
Post a Comment