Wednesday, March 15, 2017

cooking early in the morning

Yesterday we had group's retreat. One of quote mentioned by our gceo is life work integration instead of work life balance. So what is that mean? Does it mean that  now we have to integrate work in our life like 24x7? and the boss also mentioned about he respected all career women as he didnt know how all women manage work and manage family at the same time.

Let me story here how i.manage both life n work. chewahhh like a good good one. but no juz my part of stories. I have four small children and i dont have a maid. My office hour starts at 8.30 and they are very particular abour it.

So, so i wake up at 4.30am everyday. i cook for dinner, make 3 lunch boxes, prepare milk and porridge for my baby girl, sweep and mop the floor, strealize all.milk bottles, prepare light breakfast, iron my work attire, go out to lrt station by 7.30. Come back at 7pm and do normal home roiutine. Im.grateful.that my husband is so helpful at home.All credits go to him and i will nwver make this without him. Although n yet he has to.put up with my bossiness, naggingness and whats nod. I am sorry and you are always in my prayers.

No comments: