Monday, July 4, 2016

Iftar at masjid negara

Yesterday the last day of terawikh we were having iftar at Masjid Negara. This maybe our fourth time or so having iftar at the masjid. Having a 6 mohth baby is not an obstacle to go to masjid. A little bit tired yes but in overall i always feel that babies and children naturally can behave in masjid. All my four children had gone to masjid since their baby day. Not that I am so religious what soever but whenever i am in masjid i can focus into my prayer. Ang masjid is definitely a place where i can relax my mind n physical. I dun have to think about housechore.

My experience in maajid i never heard other babies got crancky... all of them seems to be calm and i never see kids being so noughty. They run araound everywhere but so far nothing is broken or any accident. My perception is actually babies and kids can behave in masjid. Lets us not worry so much about their existence in Allah's place. They may not pray yes they will run around and make noise... but they will outgrow it and become very good servants to the Master of the house.

One thing that i love about masjid al mukhtadin in Damansara Damai is that the prayer hall is separated from the compound but only next to each other.so these kids will play at the compund which is still within masjid building but will not disturb the congregate in prayer hall.

No comments: