Monday, January 6, 2014

New year resolution

Every year I make certain target in order to improve mylife. And alhamdulillah so far I manage to achieve some if not all my yearly KPI.

For 2014, I want :
1. If last year Ive done my aurat for the leg n wear sock, this year I want to completely take care of my hand aurat. I want to wear handsock.
2. To perform solat sunat at least once daily.
4. To allocate 1 hour everyday read book with the kids. no tv on.
5. To cook early in the morning so that in the sfternoon we can eat straight away.
6. To usefully utilize working time for work and do less personal stuff esp surfing net.

I have no material target this year unlike previous years where I will set a new asset to acquire. I will spend money carefully for benefit of the family n maybe going for holiday in Sandakan (bil family is there).

No comments: