Its a smile, its a cold , its a happy, its a sorrow, its a up, its a down, its a good, its a bad, its a rich, its a poor, its a full, its a empty, its a gain, its a loss, its a life, its mine..
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
My other olde blogs
Suddenly, I felt like reading my other old blogs again. Two different blogs for two different story of my life (pakcik & mouse). Well, It was surely lots of pain while going thru it but at the end, there is not a pinch that I regret of. I am all okay, got it all okay. Become fren in fact a very close one with both of them. Still keep in touch with pakcik and still, he has special place in my life. Mouse has pursued study in Japan and currently we lost in touch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lain kali takyah baca la nic..
:D
Post a Comment