My last day ...
here, at this small corner of mine since a month ago. Tomorrow, I am going to a bigger, more private and awesome allocated for manager. Ahaaaaa.. I never thought in thousands year that I become one, at least not now.. But, I am so grateful and I take this challenge. Yet, I am so afraid.
I prayed to get transferred more than a year ago. I love my old place very much, but I need something new in my career. And Allah grants it now which is the best time at the best place for me. Same goes to marriage, it came later in my late 20th of age. But, it is the best laid plan. Alhamdulillah.
Now, I have found a subtitute of secret recipes to treat my craving towards cheesecake with cheaper price and better taste. The bakery called, 'Berry's' (Berry, aku punyalah excited sebab nick kau..). It is juz a junction away from my apartment.
2 comments:
Aku tak tahu kenapa aku tak leh nak komen kalau pakai google... Anyway tahniah... nanti amik gambar kat ofis baru hantar kat aku kay - berry
whoaaaaaaa........ sungguh ler bestnyer... rezeki melimpah ruah...tahniah! tahniah! kerana telah menjadik manaje dan ado opis sendirik... elok bona la tu ha...
Post a Comment