New job
aahh.. finally, it was my last year's resolution actually to find new job after 6 years in the same old but wonderful place, JRC.
Now, I am officially join the rat race here in HQ. Soak myself into the corporate world. Yelah, all this while, been staying behind the curtain.
I don't understand why does the toll rate is hiking up and up, yet the road condition is becoming worst. Talking about holes and non other than traffic jam. I am no longer a KESAS user and I am so happy for that (padan muka KESAS hilang sorang pengguna) ahh whaddahek hilang sorang, tambah beribu orang and lagi pulak tol naik 70sen. Nonsense. Now, I am using LDP. I think LDP is no longer relevant nowadays. It is nothing like a highway to ease the user. It is forever jammed. It is not an alternative road because we have no choice but to use it. Bodo, stupid government.
Flood. Am truly pity our friends in Johor. Its really heartbreaking to look at the situation over there. Semoga mereka kuat dan tabah.
1 comment:
sekarang memng jem teruk sgt... aku pergi balik sekarang lalu jalan dalam.. tak larat nak tempuh... dekat dpn hosp sekarang memng terlalu teruk sgt jem... hari2 lak tu,,, boleh pening dibuatnya...
Post a Comment