Tuesday, November 7, 2006

When the tough gets going ..

I always write about my mother. My mother is the most important and significant person in my life especially because having to leave her to US after father passed away and because I am living with her after graduated. I am rarely being away from her and never for longer than two weeks. That explains how significant she is to me. There are happy and lovely times and there are also times that I merajuk, berselisih faham and all that. Mother knows everything inside out about me and she knows where I go and what I do. InsyaAllah, never once I hide things from her.

Mother is a very independant and strong person. Having a very difficult life until her old years when all of us are already stable and helping her..

aarghhh.. tak dapat tulis banyak coz have to go out for some errand (lunch/send photos) and later in the afternoon have kursus pra-perkahwinan.

Oh.. but the purpose of today's blog is my mother was attacked by mild stroke last wednesday and she is now sick and weak at righ side of the body. Hope she will recover fast soon. Amin.. Ya Allah,kurniakanlah ibuku kekuatan untuk menjalani hidup ini. Kurniakanla beliau kesihatan dan kesejahteraan. Semoga ibuku akan sembuh dengan segera. Amin.

3 comments:

sha said...

aku akan sentiasa doakan mak ko...
ooo... nak gi kursus kahwin yek.. hehe nanti jgn lupa citer yek..

Anonymous said...

akak doakan semoga ibumu segera sembuh dan sejahtera selalu... begitu juga dirimu... take care... darah manis tu :p

Anonymous said...

oh ya hampir lupa, ahad ni 19hb Nov, 2006 ada majlis hari raya kelab sahabat m.nasir bersama m.nasir di bora ombak ampang, pukul 2ptg. need more info call akak laa.. heh heh