Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Forgive me but I am in the cloud nine

not with 'h', but with pakcik. That is the problem. Pakcik came over last weekend, and we managed to meet up. The initial reason is to hand in him the invitation card, but of course it is not the real intention. However, I am back on my feet on the real ground. I love him no matter what, and if last time I could accept him not as lover through the thick time, no reason I couldn't now.

Today, I handed out cards to my officemates, some of the regular comment, 'surat saman ka'. I don't really like the comment, I think most of wedding invitation is not meant for presents/money gift. What is the most important is to see friends and families on our wedding day. As a show of happiness, even in Islam we are encouraged to 'bersedekah' to serve delicious food to the guests. However, as a guest, u are also encouraged to give present as a symbol of happiness to the married couple. Of course, the value is depends on how much u can afford. So, in this case, both parties.. the hosts, and the married couple will be granted with barakah and goodness by Allah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bila majlis nya nic? incase tarikh tu nanti akak tak dapat hadir sama, maka akak berkirim doa kesejahteraan sahaja buat kamu dan suami. moga berbahagia ke anak cucu. luv u!

Anonymous said...

hehe saya tlg jawabkan yer kak... krismas day... - shah -