Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Pre-marital syndrom

If only u are under family arrangement marriage. I have blocked my mind from marriage all this while, not that I don't want to get married, but because I don't want to put hope on it. Suddenly, when it comes to me, I can't get loose from it. I still think that "aaah, cannot be, cannot be, don't want to believe it until it is happening." But then, I cannot let my engagement become unprepare. The baju kurung should be sent to tailor now, yet I am having doubt to buy the material. Futhermore, H told me that I am not his taste so and so, aahh.. make me so depressed. He is not my kind of man too. But, we made a pact that we are going to make the best out of this. U know, like family's blessing is the most important thing. Thats what they say, "tak kenal maka tak cinta". Hopefully, the love will grow between us.

p/s.. aku masih geli pulak rasanya cakap pasal kawin nie. eeeeuwww..

Work related, arghhhhhhh the most depressing thing in my life now. I always love my work despite the boss, colleague and the workplace. Not anymore, I hate my work now as much as the boss. I juz want to move out of this place. I had enough with the boss, I can no longer stand working for/with him. This is the limit of my patience and respect. I think my boss is suffering from major andropous now.

I don't want to start about DC power classes and my short of one elective course this semester. Blame it to Prof Kahar.

2 comments:

sha said...

sorry.. batery aku kong malam td..
oklah tu... tak kenal maka tak cinta... biar benda tu berlaku secara semulajadi...
aku tumpang gembira bila ko gembira gak :)

Anonymous said...

salaam. ema??? ingat saya lagi dak?? nida...nida yg buat projek kat telekom dulu. ingat dak? wah!!! dah nak tunang yer??? al-hamdulillah. kongrets eh! i'm happy 4 u!!! family arrangement haha...mcm sama je kita nih. ;). dun worry bebeh...it's not bad at all!!! count on me ahaks.

nyway, klu nak sembang, i'm using da old yahoo id. take care aaa.