Ignorance is not a bliss
Ignorance that is the habit that most of us have. For example, we always depend on somebody to do something. For example, this morning my office is supposed to have Yassin recital, but like usual, if the head doesn't go around and call everyone, nobody will turn up at the meeting room. It is like, the head must call them one by one. Same goes with other activities.
But, in my case, a lil bit difference. I see all the time the notice at Rapid KL (rapidKL ke namanya) buses about RM2.00 fare and go everywhere within the city. But, I tot it is only an option, for single way there is still 90cent fare. I am being ignorant. I took Metro bus to go to Bintang Walk, and on the way back, I tot every bus would pass along Jalan Raja Chulan. So, I took the Rapid, embarassingly I was going to put in 90cents into the machine when the driver said the fare was RM2.00. Kekeke.. I questioned him for sometimes, I said I wanted to stop at JRC. He said, the bus was no longer take single way fare. Kekeke.. Okay, so I sat down and the auntie beside me explained all about the new fare. Hehehe... How I was not going to be embarassed. But, I juz stayed cool and loughed. And then, I realized the buss was not going to JRC and instead going to KLCC. Adoooiii... Luckily, I had RM2.00 fare so I could take another rapid to JRC.
3 comments:
isyhhh dh lamer xg kl... windu rasenyer... hikss
he he ari tu masa aku nak gi tempat shidah aku pun hampir2 nak naik bas tu, tapi bila aku tengok sume org kuarkan rm2 aku pun turun balik.. bukan apa biasa punya tambang baru 90 sen jek...
aku dah lama tak update blog.. bz...
he he ari tu masa aku nak gi tempat shidah aku pun hampir2 nak naik bas tu, tapi bila aku tengok sume org kuarkan rm2 aku pun turun balik.. bukan apa biasa punya tambang baru 90 sen jek...
aku dah lama tak update blog.. bz...
Post a Comment