Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Voir shoes

Love at one sight

I juz love my new Voir sandal so very much. I fell in love with it juz instantenously when I saw it. I juz couldn't take my mind off it afterward. And I decided to grab it without further thought. Ahh, if only I am having my Nokiya, I can show u guys how perfecto the sandal is.

And who expect that the decision of buying that Voir sandal has led to other big incident.

Cold played
Aahhh, lepas hampir seminggu tak ke ofis, aduh ku rasakan ofis ini seperti pasar yang aku sangat malas nak pegi. (confession, aku tak pernah pegi pasar beli sayur keke.. kecuali masa emak pegi haji, and anak wak kat pasar tu cakap.. oohh emaknya takde baru nampak anaknya beli sayur). Sejuk gilos ofis nie. Nway, updates updates.. banyak nie. Tapi first thing first is things that is still fresh in mine.

Ritz, if u read this. Hmm, I am so so sorry wokeh. I juz can't help it to talk it out. If not, it will become a cancer in myself. hehe. Semalam, keluar dengan kak pahh, my very good buddy while in States. We are still good only that kak pah working hour is UK's time, so... susahlaa sket nak ajak merayau ukur shopping complex or doing volunteering work like the old days. Kak pahh tanya kalau aku nak ke Sunway Pyramidd or 1 utama, our first choice is actually watching Gubraa. Guess what, no more shows already, look like juz settling with pirate vcd later on. sorry Akak Yasmin. So,off we went to 1 Utama, went around JJ parking only god knows how many times we kept on end up at the same place, there was juz no parking and nobody was leaving and time wasted was almost 1 hr. So, we went out and got a free parking juz merely so near 1 utama.
To cut the story short, I had the hunch that I was going to stumble into Ritz, I dunno why, maybe because i had the stint that he likes 1 utama (thanks to me for being very good road guide). And to my surprise, I really stumbled into him.. ohhh not him but them... Ritz and his gf, heheh. Alaa, u nie.. macam tu pun nak sorok-sorok. I dah lama galakkan u ber-gf. And being a loyal reader of FHM, of course le the gf is ala street chick, free short hair, stylo, body hugging shirt and jeans. Err.. dlm surprise tu, lega gak la coz no one to be jealous of. Ritz, kalaulah u bagitau macam tu girl yang u suka, tak payahla kita kawan sampai merajuk-rajuk tu. And takdelah i at least salah anggap on ur gentleman-ness tu. I knew from the very beginning that we never had the chemistry. But, I am a very high survivor and I always want to make the best of everything. I am not suppose to do that in man's game.
Ritz :
1. Like branded stuff that I feel like membazir since u get a cheaper one with same quality.
2. Like western food when I must eat rice everyday.
3. Like to spend big using credit card and I told him that if we want digicam or new handphone juz wait till bonus.
4. Like Man U while me like Liverpool.
5. Like auto car while me prefer manual or is it because I only afford manual car (yet, brand new not 2nd hand okay).
6. is a freeman while I have to get back by 10pm, joing family ocassions, cooking and cleaning. 7. like to go to shopping centers that is why when I wanted to go cycling or seeing exhibited he would reject the idea.
8. Read FHM and gosh.. all those sexy women in there. I am nothing compare to Hannah saras, amber chio or Maya korin. (and I read malay mags je).
9. So proud for being engineer, yeahh good for him.. but dun forget a good engineer must also shows corporate image and management skill. U, u kena pakai suit kalau gie interview.
10. Living in the classy world, while I am juz a simple, plain kampung girl.
11. We dun have same wavelength, so let alone frequency. I can't recall the times when we had good conversation.
12. Warned me about responsible with no love when I want love.
13. Unconciously maybe, swearing and say fcuk. U, please try to control ur anger yeee...
14. Say what he wanted but I always decide it shud be my way (so soorrryy yeee u, i tau tu salah i).
15. is a gentleman and nice man and quite romantic actually juz a lil bit cultural shock kot.

Maybe it is me who do not know how to tackle a man. I am so used to be indipendent that i forget that sometimes it is good to rely on other people.

3 comments:

sha said...

Amboi panjangnya entry ko kali ni... bagus..bagus.. luahkan apa yang kita rasa, jgm mcm mamat tu ada masalah nak pendam jek.. benci tul...
ooo beli sandal baru yek.. mesti cun.. aku cdg nak beli but, sbb jumaat nak pakai jubah mesti padan..

Anonymous said...

next week boss coti...
ahahaha.. sayangnya jumaat coti; tapi boleh ke masjid jamek kan? nak beli kain tempah kat makcik Taiping for Raya.. kena suh dia tolong simpan takut terrrrpakaiii (boleh beli lain) hehehehehehe... jom jom... lunch hr monday ok?

Anonymous said...

nic, terasa nak contact awak sangat, especially bila nampak ur name dekat list untuk pergi Projek Sotong Kering, tapi carik punya carik... tak jumpa pun your phone number (pernah ke akak simpan ur number? kekekkeke) could you plz email me ke... its elaira4ever@yahoo.com

thank you :)