Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mastercard advertisement

Price for sending a good fren who is going to Fukuoka to further her PhD = RM26 (Tol = RM9 (highway), Fuel = RM15 (KIA spectra nakwa), Parking = RM7).Price of good friendship : Priceless, everything else, there is CTbonk Mastercard.

Price for meeting pakcik in KLIA = RM19 (tol=RM0 since using jln belakang, Fuel = RM10 (wira 1.3 consumes less fuel), parking = RM9 (lama sket)).Price for looking at his face, having conversation with him = Priceless, filled with love.

Price for picking me up at the airport when I came back from outstation = RM10 (No parking coz driver will wait in the car). Price of seeing mother and Shaiful the nephew = Priceless.

KLIA is surely an expensive place to be, but everything else in KLIA is priceless; coming back for good from oversea, coming home from great vacation, travelling to a expand horizon, meeting beloved ones, etc.

Internet friends come and go, but some of them stay as friends for life. Sayonara Mouse/Zalili.. InsyaAllah, we will meet again. I will save money to travel to Fukuoka someday in Spring.
Tuesday, marked my first role as ISO internal audit. One step ahead.

This Saturday, going to Pangkor. Next month off to Kedah and Langkawi. All these years, I avoided from going north. I dunno if I can do it later. I don't want to those memories, bitter and sweet, I juz want to bury it.

No comments: