Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Mapping

optical mapping

I had two great news to start my week. First, last Sunday I got quite a well done result for my Optical Comm test, which I didn't expect at all since I got all shooked up in dB and dBm conversion. Alhamdulillah, now I gain my confidence in my study. And Alhamdulillah, I managed to do all the tests quite up to my satisfactory.

and second one, I received the most flattering and motivating comment for my appraisal for the first time after almost 6 years working. And what make it greater is the comment came from my GM, instead of my immidiate boss. I should write it here:

"Above average IQ, pleasant disposition, knowledgable, excellent attitude and with a sense of humour to boot."

Juz a short one but it means so much to me. It totally motivates me to perform better at work. Alhamdulillah. I never consider myself as a briliant one or excellent, I always keep my head down and my feet at the ground, but I am always aiming high.

But i have no special someone to share my happiness with except for my frens who are always the extra super special.

Hopefully, this is a start to my more meaningful and happier life. Amin.

1 comment:

sha said...

Congratulation... Usaha kan tangga kejayaan.. hehe wish u all the best (",)