Friday, January 27, 2006

nak g gym ke tak ye

Nak pegi gym ke tak ye

Patut kena pegi coz semalam and wed dah tak pegi, I missed my body pump and RPM class and been eating two-day dinners with full plate of rice (kak ja maybe letak nasi lebih kot hehehe). Taklah.. but, when Kak Ja is cooking, I definitely don't want to miss to enjoy to the fullest.

But, today I got BP (Bejot's pain), so it will be very uncomfortable to do work out. So, let it laa.. arinie takyah gie gym and terus balik.. yeayeahhh.. But first thing tomorrow's morning is to drag my heavy aXX to Summit and burn some fat. Furthermore, tomorrow I MUST and without fail go watching long awaited, 'Memoir of Geisha'. Kena tengok sorangla nampaknya. Ritz and I made a promise to watch together since months ago. But, entahla. I dun think he wants to go with me. Tho, my heart says, "ask him, he surely wants. Isn't that he juz asked u to go watching Buli Balik. And u are going to enjoy his companion like always." My ego says, "Nak buat apa ajak dia, frustrating jek. Bukanke dia yang cakap that we don't have same interest. And he never ever once seems intrested to who I am and what I am doing. Aahhh, maybe he has already watched it with other girl. I tried to behave as natural as can, but he always let me down. So, tengok sorang je lah. That is your life ema. Life before Ritz, and life that u are living all this years : ALONE. So, don't put any hope on other people. "

So, that it is going to be. Me watching favourite movie alone because me is so afraid to ask other people who may not like the movie I like. So far, I have gone to Abang 92, Alexander and Buai Laju-laju all alone. Not that I want to go to to movie, but because I don't want to watch these my fav movies on VCD. In fact, sometimes it is more meaningful watching alone because I can be in full emotional state together with the play in the screen.
Ahhhh, but I am sorta missing Ritz.

I shud be going from this office by now, but since I have already made up my mind not going to the gym, i better take my time to let the traffic on the road ease a bit. Let everybody else go home first. I can't wait for a week off from the office tho I don't take next Friday off. Why shud I. Going to work when everybody else aren't is the best thing in ur worklife. I have the office belong to myself, I have the time belongs to myself to go to KLCC?, Sogo?, Bintang Walk? u name it.

Awal Muharram is next week. I foresee a 'Hijrah' in my life this year (maybe from KL to Cyber Jayaa). But, it is juz plan. Whatever the fate, I will accept it. I am juz hoping for one hijrah, Ya Allah.. please please please dear Allah, please makbulkan (apa dlm english) my dream this time. I want to hijrah from singlehood to marriedhood (errk, adake marriedhood? married life). I want a soulmate to complement my life, I want to live and manage my own house let it is juz a small apartment, I want the status of a wife, I want to feel a life in my abs, I want to be able to have many children (6/5/4 doesn't matter but I have to start now before too late), I want a father (Father in-law), I want to be more concentrate and peaceful in my ibadah (so that I am no longer think about marriage kind of things heheh), I want to be closer to You, Allah because I want to treasure and be grateful things that I really want for so long. Oh ya, I want to see my mother is no longer worry about me go out alone, come back late from the office etc. Ya Allah, I know that my life, my business are all done for You. Only You will I go back to. Amin. (ayoo, konon nak tulis in English but maybe vocab is not accurate).

Oklah.. time to hit the elevator and get my car and get away from KL for sometimes.. Yahooo...

2 comments:

sha said...

gi jgn tak gi.. aku harap ko enjoy gi kuala selangor tu...
sama ler entry ko pasal hijrah tu dengan aku... hik hik insyaAllah kita sama2 berdoa semoga doa kita dimakbulkan... amin...

e1 said...

e1 nak amin yang bahagian bawah tu... dapat makan.. kekekeke... selamat berkahwin.. ni baru lepas follow sepupu pi akad nikah...