Tuesday, December 13, 2005

tired

Tired
This morning was a real story. I was early and eager to go to the ofis. But, the road closing even they were not in my ofis area, it has caused the diversion of traffic flooded into our office area. It was so damned packed and all cars were glued to the road and immobiled. To make it worst, the police didn't allow the cars in my lane to enter Jln Raja Chulann from Jalan Tun Perak. So, I was trapped and I had nowhere to go back to the office. I made a solution to park at Brickfield and walked to the office in 30 mts time. There was no use to take LRT since Brickfield and JRC was connected via bus/taxi but not LRT. But, again, couldn't take taxi/bus due to traffic jam. So, I reached office at 10pm and didn't bother to tell anyone. I had called my clerk but not answered, and explanation is juz won't make any different. Ain't I the always late comer and never punctual one. So, whaddahek. Hopefully, things will be better when I got to transfer to other division. Amin!

As u become older, I guess your ego is becoming bigger. And u must admit that u become more selfish. Not that a bad thing. Its your life and u can do anything with it. So long that u know the boundary. But, for me.. I am juz tired. I am tired of having to please everyone.

1 comment:

e1 said...

ada tempat buat degree yang murah ker kak nic?........ waa e1 tgh buat part-time degree.. kalu boleh buat master dengan murah... berminat jugak...heehehehe.. jadi lecturer part-time.. gaji mahal sikit.. hehehehehe