Sunday routine
I like my Sunday to be left undisturbed without any program except my Sunday routine. I am so hesistated to take any appointment or meetings on this day. I would like to savor today according to my own time and need. My perfect Sunday starts with morning aerobic/jogging in Taman Rakyat. Then, with Berry we will have breakfast at few of our favorite after-jog place such as Longkang, Sri Melur and Kelantan. Afterward at home, I begin my weekly cleaning (sometime I managed to do half of them on Saturday nite) : bedroom, hall, kitchen, bathroom and front yard with plants and together with my one week loundary (forgive me but I am single okay). In between, I watch Muzik at Ria re-run, Mahligai Gading re-run, CSI and melodi. Having finish all that, I will have time of my life with reading newspaper, novel, do hobby such as walk along old pictures, handicraft and watching tv and taking nap. (ohhh, does anyone realize I don't do cooking, ahhh... thats the best part of living with mum). Only in the afternoon, only upon special request from mum, I will go out to ecconsave to buy groceries, but thats once a month.
At nite, hooked up in front TV again, dramas, and now the Apprentice is back and do weekly facial.Thats how my Sunday is done.
Baik punya cilok.
Went two watch wit with Wizal (hehehe.. WWWWW). At Summit USJ, I like GSC summit because of big seating space, uncrowded and convenient location. I dun have much complaint of baik punya cilok. At my standard, I can say it is almost well done. I am totally enjoying myself. And I wish Afdlin all the very besh! I never like Awie more than I love him in this movie. I will not miss Afdlin again (in fact, never miss him... I watched all his movie at cinema). Wizal, I know u enjoyed that movie too... hope to see u lough much more.
2 comments:
bukak2 aku tengok sejuk jer mata aku memandang.. biru kehijau2an... cantik..
aku tgh giler kaler turqoise and hijau lumut nie..
Post a Comment