suddenly i realize one thing today. Why shud I keep saying the weaknesses of the company where I am working at to other people? No wonder if they never have good faith to us. Yes, this with regards to the promotion 'Kitekan Sekeluarga' stuff. Many people are scepticle about us. Don't blame them. Me myself have potraited bad image of this company. My big fault! So, from now on.. I promise that I say good things, the advantages of this company and of the services it offers. Remember, last 11 years I promised to Pak Haji and then, the CEO Datuk Rashdan Babba that I love this company unconditionally. Remember the promise we shouted everymorning. Do u Remember Kak Nani???? hehehe...
Wow.. I am preparing myself to be good marketier look like it.
1 comment:
hehehe.. Tuan Haji Zambrose dah pencen! Anyway.. blom habis jual itu xpax
Post a Comment