Its a smile, its a cold , its a happy, its a sorrow, its a up, its a down, its a good, its a bad, its a rich, its a poor, its a full, its a empty, its a gain, its a loss, its a life, its mine..
Monday, June 23, 2003
As red hottest chilli pepper
Forget his name and face, Forget the things he used to say, remember now hes gone away... Forget the time that went so fast, forget his love which now has passed.. Forget the thing he used to do, remember now he loves her too.. Forget the love that youve once shared, Forget the fact that he've onced cared... Forget the thought that make u sad, forget that u said u would wait... Remember now his love is hate.. Forget him when they play your song.. forget he said he would leave u never, Remember now he's gone forever.
Opps, bila baca poem tu jgn ingat aku tengah frust pulak. Tidaklaa pun. Just a nice poem dpt dr kepompom. Sape yek yg tulis, tak ingat.. Sorryla sape tuan punya poem tu. Nic dah browse kat jurnal Nurul, Mawar, Neo tak jumpa laks.. Klu sape yg baca jurnal nie is penulis poem tu, do drop me aline kay..
Nway, nic memang ada cite geram nie. opps, sejak bila laks bahasakan diri Nic nie heheheh.. tapi mmg tak biasa guna aku pun sebenarnya . Tp nie mmg geramlaa, bukan frust or apa.. but relief actually.
Btw, bilaalaaa nak tukar gambar kat jurnal nie. My life is so stuffy now, bak kata Kak Pah, full of sardines. Ngan persatuan yang nak AGM tak lama lagi, my computer class will start this evening. Never-ending-work-frenzy, social commitment of accompany frens here and there, and also cant-be-missed tv programs (ie: Idaman, akademi Fantasia, ER, CSI, Felicity, Scrub, Taste and Travel, Fear Factor).
Okay, camnie citenya.. my relationship with pakcik has been a roller coaster since the day we knew. One year next month. I dont know. I tried so hard to run away but futile. Furthermore, its like.. U see, Ive lost so many beloved ppl in my life. So, I am not gonna lose another one. And I dont want to be the person who say good bye. I always have this angelic karma of let other do to us, but dont do to other ppl. So, I buckle up and face any consequence. on the other hand, its not that I cannot accept him as fren, coz I can. The only thing is that he loves to play with my heart. He loves to play with women's heart. Perhaps hes hurt too bad last time that he cant trust anymore woman. Or perhap he is afraid and unconfident that he can have another love. He is a bad guy actually. He always listen to my story though he never gives advice. He always make fun though hes not a real joker. And he never lie or twist his word. And one thing, he always been a quite lurus bendul guy at times. And I really love to play a fool on him. The only thing is that he always let me down and the fact that he cannot meet my expectation. Huuh!!!.. something I always get frustated. Mana takya nya, coz in my 25 years of life.. I always get everything I want.. no! I dont get it easily.. but, thru hardwork and prays I always succeed. Except for this one... winning his heart.. Shoot!! Thats why I always find it unbelieavable.. Coz I want his heaert, I mean If I dont want.. then, I will not be bother to stay and to fight.
Ok.. now the story. Ive performed solat istikharah and hajat so that Allah will show me what should I do.. I mean, I dont want to be heartbroken again and yeahhh.. as mush as dont want to be hurt, I dont want to lose him. I performed solat for so long, since a year ago since the moment i knew Ive fallen for him. But, I never get the direction.. At times, i feel that God let me down (MasyaAllah... I know its not). But, luckily I also know that I should not give up. So, last week I dreamt something that was so clear meaningful. Look, I am not a dreaming type of person. I rarely dream in my sleep and dont talk about remeniscing the dream. So, once in a yellow moon when I get dream.. I can remember it quite well..
Ive been wondering whats interpretation of my dream last week.. after doing hajat and isktikharah.. and read few lines from Quran.
And today, I feel that Allah is showing me something... Things happen just like in my dream.. Exactly!. But, only the first scene... there are 2 scenes left... and I know its all for the good. ITs on me now, Its me now to take action... Alhamdulillah... I feel relief, I feel grateful.. And I feel powerful..
So, guys.. betul.. Dont underestimate the power of prayings.. And dont give up!!!... Percayalah, hikmah Allah tu tak semestinya datang sekelip mata.. even lambat sekalipun, but He will grant us.. and once we get it.. its the ultimate undescribable feeling...
And I am always full of hopes and dreams further on....
* broken english and broken sentence and I am always learning of knowing Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment