Wednesday, March 26, 2003



So irritating and not funny at all

food consumed: Yesterday: Karipap gulung and kuih lapis and necafe tarik | Rice, ayam masak lemak, ikan tenggiri, ulam raja, sayur campur, kacang botol, air sirap | Roti sardin and kek pisang and tea | Menu for yesterday training a distortion in diet plan.


How to tell when you've had too much of the 90's:


> You e-mail your work colleague at the desk next to you to ask "Wanna go for a drink?" and they reply "Yeah, give me five minutes."

> Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.

> When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone with your company's name.

> When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.

> You've sat at the same desk for four years and worked for three different companies.

> Your company welcome sign is attached with Velcro.

> Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.

> You really get excited about a 1.7% pay rise.

> Your biggest loss from a system crash is that you lose all your best jokes.

> Temps in your department outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.

> Board members salaries are higher than all the Third World countries annual budgets combined.

> It's dark when you drive to and from work.

> Free food left over from meetings is your staple diet.

> The intern gets a brand-new state-of-the-art laptop with all the features, while you have time to go for lunch while yours powers up.

> Being sick is defined as 'you can't walk' or 'you're in the hospital.'

> You're already late on the assignment you just got.

> There's no money in the budget for the five permanent staff members your department is short, but they can afford four full-time management consultants advising your boss's boss on strategy.

> Your boss's favorite lines are: When you've got a few minutes...Could you fit this in?... in your spare time...when you're freed up...I know you're busy but...I have an opportunity for you.

> Every week another brown collection envelope comes around because someone you didn't even know had started is leaving.

> You wonder who's going to be left to put into your 'leaving' collection.

> Your relatives and family describe your job as "works with computers."

> The only reason you recognize your kids is because their pictures are on your desk.

> You only have make-up for fluorescent lighting.

> You've run out of family member's birthdays to use for all of the ATM and banking PINs, e-mail passwords, computer codes, and voicemail IDs you need to remember.

> You read this entire list, kept nodding and smiling.


Ramai kot yang dah dapat article kat atas tu, but I just love it. Juz got few minutes to update. Work plus Forum review.. heheh. Kena, kena buat rujukan lepas 5 hari tak jenguk.
Nway, just a cliche. Bayangkan macamana kawan kita akan berubah once they got a happy life and everything is in place. Am I being so selfish or presumtious?? Sebenarnya masuk ofis ngan keadaan excited jugak coz just got back from very enlighening training. Tapi, was welcome by an irriating greet of pakcik. Are guys always that irritating. Macam saje jek nak sakitkan hati kite. Sebenarnya aku dah lama tak give a damn of what pakcik is up to or doing now. I dont care if he moves to KL or even next to my house. So, tadi on jek PC.. dpt offline msg from pakcik. Then, fia terus msg aku.. and yg sakit hati tu. Aku takda pun tanya apa yang dia buat.. tapi dia dok cerita yang dia gie KL lah, tengok F1la.. nak pegi sana, pegi sana and will be back in KL next week. Errgh, bengang kan. Dia datang ke dia tak datang ke, dia mmg takde intention nak jumpa or even call, so why bother to tell all about his activities. Ok, kalau dia beritau sbb dia takkan online ke takpe.. Nie lepas dia dah pegi.. Whaddahek is that??? Sakit hati tau. Doesnt he have a slightest idea that I might be hurt. Errgh, geram betul aku. Nway, sib baik kak Mis ajak gie makan.. So, there I skipped the conversation. Hell, yelah.. Kkdg geram jugak. And yeah, I cant still and will not forget apa yang dia buat.

Aku rasa bengang sebenarnya. So, aku kena luahkan rasa bengang aku nie. So, I thought Olive would understand. But, lately Olive seems doesnt care about my prob anymore. I dont mind listening to all her happy moments that she always declined at it previously. And now, she thought I am a helpless person lives on messy stuff. Sometimes, I just need somebody to listen to me.. thats all. Coz I'll be ok afterward. Tapi, bila dia cakap aku jek yang masih dok ambik berat pasal tu, sdgkan pakcik or guys in general means nothing about it. Yupp, I know that.. Tau, bukan taktau.. cuma rasa nak lepaskan geram jek. Hmm, and bila dia cakap yg dia busy and takleh nak cakap. Aku rasa hmm.. sampai hati. I mean, aku kalu kawan aku call even aku bz aku takkan cakap aku bz.. paling tak pun, aku just ckp aku kena buat keje sket and aku akan call balik. Tapi, bila someone, someone yang dearest to us cakap camtu sedih gak.. I mean, why cant I have frens like Bridget has. Ntahla, just aku rasa sometimes bila seseorang tu dlm keadaan happy, dia takleh nak terima mende-mende yang sedih. Kite tend nak ceritakan keseronokan kita jek tanpa fikir yang org sekeliling kita mungkin tengah bersedih and we doesnt aware. Hmm, aku pun selalu camtu agaknya, tapi aku tak perasan.. So, I should be more sensitif to others now. Yupp.. one lesson learnt.

On the brighter side of the story, I think I made very good improvement in my work scope. Feel more important and powerful. hehehe.. Dulu selalu kurang faham kalau dlm meeting or training, tapi now.. siap boleh komen lagi. Huhhh!!! So, I can walk with confidences...






No comments: